- Fairfield University. Develop a comprehensive evaluation plan and tools to support a 3-year Department of Justice, Office of Violence Against Women grant to reduce sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking on campus
- Prevention Corps, RYASAP. Provide evaluation services to Prevention Corps Program.
- Yale New Haven Health System. Provide project management on Health Enhancement Communities Pre-Planning Project awarded to the Greater Bridgeport Health Improvement Alliance.
- Drug Free Communities, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Provide a full range of evaluation and facilitation services to ten communities funded by federal SAMHSA grants (125,000 per year). Services also include strategic planning, needs assessments, support to local prevention coalitions and reporting. Contracts renewed on an annual basis for up to 10 years of funding eligibility.
- Connecticut Strategic Preventive Framework Coalition Initiative, Department of Mental Health and Addictive Services. Responsible for process and outcome evaluation, planning and reporting for two DMHAS grantee communities (100,000 per year).
- Partnership for success 2015, Department of Mental Health and Addictive Services. Over a 4-year period, responsible for full range of evaluation services for three DMHAS grantee communities.
- Yale New Haven Health System, Community Health Needs Assessment. Over a 12-month period, conducted qualitative data collection for three hospital regions, facilitated prioritization of health issues, and updated Community Health Improvement Plans utilizing primary and secondary data.
- Creative Connections. Provided evaluation planning and implementation services to a non-profit international cultural education organization located in Norwalk, CT.
- City of Bridgeport, Department of Health. Over a 12-month period, assisted in the preparation of the Public Health Accreditation Board application. Included development of final Standards and Measures documentation per PHAB guidelines for submission.
- United Way of Coastal Fairfield County, Schools of Hope Initiative. Over a 9-year period, provided evaluation, technical assistance, and program planning services to five elementary and two preschools.
- United Way, College Path program and the Mentoring Institute of Coastal Fairfield County. Over a 2-year period, conducted evaluation of each program.
- DMHAS, Partnerships for Success and Best Practice Initiative. Over a 5-year period, provided process and outcome program evaluation services to six grantees funded by DMHAS ($75,000 per year).
- Regional Youth Adult Social Action Partnership, MYO AmeriCorps. Over a 12-month period, developed a comprehensive program evaluation plan – included development of logic models, process and outcome measures, and survey tools.
- Fairfield University, School of Nursing ELDER Program. Over a 5-year period, conducted a program evaluation of the program and prepared a comprehensive report.